The perfect present
The Perfect Present to impress all food lovers.
Gift Cards are the perfect present and can be delivered directly to the recipients door in a variety of amounts.
How To Use
At the end of the dining experience at Shaka Zulu, the holder presents their gift card to the waiter and the bill amount will be deducted from the balance.
Should the funds on the gift card be less than the total bill, the remainder can be paid by an alternative method.
Gifts cards will be sent to the recipient. If you would like the gift card sent directly to yourself please enter your details in the form.
Please allow up to 5 working days for your gift card to be delivered via first class post.
KEY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Black Friday Promotion codes can only be used between 26th December 2016 and 30th November 2017 excludes New Years Eve and Valentines Day.
- Please note that we currently offer delivery to the UK only.
- Treat your Shaka Zulu gift card as cash.
- Gift cards can be bought for amounts between £25 and £500.
- The balance on a Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Your Gift Card balance will expire if it is not used to make a purchase during a period of 12 consecutive months.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
A Gift Card can be used towards one booking and the full value must be used
Gift Cards cannot be used online, or for payment via the telephone.
Gift Cards can be purchased for amounts between £25 - £500.
When products are purchased using a Gift Card, no change will be given in cash.
Where a Gift Card holder wishes to buy products with a value higher than the balance on the Gift Card, he/she will be required to pay the difference in value.
A Gift Card cannot be used to buy age restricted products unless the purchaser can prove he/she is of at least the relevant age.
A Gift Card will expire and any remaining balance will be removed if the Gift Card is not used to make a purchase, during a period of 12 consecutive months.
Please look after the Gift Card and treat it like cash. We do not collect and maintain information on the holders of Gift Cards and therefore, if a Gift Card is used without the consent of the Gift Card holder or is lost, stolen or damaged we cannot replace or reimburse the balance on the Gift Card.